Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bermuda, Bahama, Come on Pretty Mama

Today marks exactly 7 months out from my wedding. Seven months until I become a wife. Seven months until I become Mrs. Koscielecki. So in the spirit of that, I’m sharing some very exciting news.

Anthony and I booked our honeymoon! We had been looking at different options forever, primarily going back and forth because of price, but finally settled on what seems like the best option. On April 23rd, 2012, we will be embarking on our first cruise as newlyweds and heading to the Bahamas on the Carnival Ecstasy.



We were looking last night at all of the fun excursions we could go on and started picturing ourselves already there. Blissful newlyweds horseback riding into the ocean. Giggling lovebirds high above the world on a parasail. A peaceful couple enjoying their first couple’s massage.

I cannot wait for this honeymoon. I’ve called Carnival a couple of times to make sure I set everything up correctly and have been sure to tell everyone why we are cruising. I don’t know that I’ve ever been more excited for a trip in my life.

For all of you past cruisers out there, what was your favorite excursion? What are the must-do’s for our honeymoon?

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome. Is our room going to be next door or across the hall

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have next door, I'll take across the hall.

    ReplyDelete