Friday, September 30, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Wow, so it's been a full week since I last posted on here. Blame my crazy schedule... and oh yeah, a fun bout of mono that's had me knocked out since last Thursday (the bad). Never again will I doubt WebMD. Hah, yeah right. With 20 possible diagnoses, they were sure to nail one.

But, even with the overall yucky feeling I've had all week, and the lovely sick look I've had (the ugly) there is one really great thing that happened. My wedding gown came in (the most amazing good)! Yes, it is finally here, and I am so excited. I wish I could show you all a picture of how gorgeous it is. Buuuttt..... I know my wonderful fiance reads this blog, and he is not allowed to know anything about it. And really, I would like it to be a surprise for everyone.

On top of that, I found my wedding shoes. They are absolutely fabulous. Let's just say they have a 4 and a half inch heel. I know that sounds more than a little ridiculous for a wedding heel, but let me tell you, I cannot wait to put them on.

Really the only things I still need to complete my wedding ensemble are the jewelry and the veil. Anybody know of a great place? I want some major bling, guys!

The mono is still knocking me out, but I'm back on here and ready to share. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment