Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren at the Little Things We Do for Fill In the Blank Friday.



Her blanks were all about love this week, and I'm such a sucker for all things mushy - gushy, how could I resist. So, here we go.

1.  The love of my life is  of course Anthony, my hubs-to-be!


2.   Falling in love is   scary, and amazing, and the most beautiful feeling in the world all at the same time. It's trusting someone else completely, and being ok with putting your whole self out there for them to see.


3.  Marriage is   the most exciting adventure I can ever hope to take (two months away guys!!) ... knowing that you get to see your best friend every night before bed and every morning when you wake up... self-sacrificing and rewarding all at the same time... what I am looking forward to more than anything right now.


4. The longest relationship I've ever had was  three years (Anthony and I)



5. The key to a good relationship is  putting God at the center.


6. I feel loved when   Anthony pulls me into a big bear-hug and tells me how amazing he thinks I am... when I hear him talking about me to other people... when we're cuddling on the couch... all the time. (Ugh, I know. I'm engaged, of course my answer is super sweet ;))

7.  My favorite quote about love is  




That last quote is seriously one of my favorite quotes of all time, and I think describes our love so perfectly. We are weird, but it's so ok, because we are weird together! Ah, I love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment