Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaid Spotlight

It’s here again, Wedding Wednesday, the one and only way to celebrate hump-day!

This week, I’m doing a Bridesmaid Spotlight.



My girls are amazing. Like beyond amazing. And I will never be able to thank them enough for how awesomely supportive they have been throughout this whole process, and in fact throughout each and every one of our entire friendships. So today, I’m turning the attention to them.

Here we go! In no particular order....



Ashten – My Maid of Honor - This girl is incredible. We’ve been friends since our sophomore year of high school, dealt with five years in separate parts of the country, and now, I get to live fifteen minutes down the road from her again. She is my PIC, the Samantha to my Carrie, and my life would be insanely different without her.





Shea – My Longest Friend – I have a picture of Shea and I from our first dance recital. We were three years old. Now, here we are, nearly twenty years later, and she will be there standing next to me on my wedding day. It’s almost unimaginable. One of the kindest people I know, she will always be so dear to me.





Tina – My Twin – Tina and I were clearly separated at Birth. I mean just look at the two of us; we are almost identical. T can brighten any room with her amazingly huge personality, and can hang with my crazy self, which, among other things, makes her entirely irreplaceable.





Heather - My First College Roomate – I stalked this girl on-line for months before we lived together, and because she and our other roommate were both soccer players, I just knew we wouldn’t click because we had nothing in common. Thank goodness I was wrong. Heather is the feather in my cap. (<I don’t really know what that was supposed to mean except that it rhymed, and Heather is amazing, and makes me feel amazing because I’m her friend.)





Lauren – My Real-Life Bones – I am obsessed with the T.V. show Bones, and so I like to pretend Lauren is my real life Temperance Brennen. With degrees in anthropology and psychology, she may as well be. If I ever go on Jeopardy, and I’m allowed a partner, it will be Lauren. The two of us would dominate…. And we would giggle along together the whole time too.



Briana – My Sister from another Mister – My little cousin has grown up right before my eyes, and I couldn’t be more proud. I love this girl with all my heart. She’s gorgeous and smart, and has the sweetest heart I know.

_________________________________________________________________________________

There you have them. The six best friends that anyone could have. (<If you didn’t read that in a sing-song “Hangover” voice, please go back and re-read. Thanks!)

And yes, I stalked their face books to find pictures of them by themselves. I am a great friend! And btw... Facebook really needs some higher res pics. Just Saying.

Happy Hump-Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment