Thursday, March 22, 2012

Could Rapunzel Win in a Weave Competition?

Imagine if you will, Rapunzel somehow makes her way to New York City, Perhaps through a sewer pipe, Enchanted style, or maybe some other way. But here she is, trapped in an unfamiliar city, with unfamiliar technology, and more people than she has seen in her lifetime (she has been trapped in a tower after-all).

Now imagine that as she’s looking for someplace familiar, she somehow stumbles into the baddest of the bad weave competition and somehow ends up on the runway. You think Rapunzel would stand a chance? She does after all have the single most amazing head of hair of any princess I know.



Ok, so that scenario is completely random and completely out of nowhere, but (and I am 100% serious when I say this) this is what was going through my mind as I drove home last night.

And when I fell asleep (at 6:30 pm, I may add.. this girl is tired) my dreams were no less random. We are talking zombies, serial killers, street luging and superhero capes. Seriously, what is going on in my brain these days guys?

Well, regardless, it’s Thursday, which by the way, is my favorite weekday. Always has been, always will be. And in spirit of it being my favorite , I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things right now, equally as random as the story above. Courtesy of pinterest, of course. Is there anyone out there who has avoided the obsession? Probably not. Here we go.





































































































































































































































What are you loving right now? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment