Thursday, March 1, 2012

EXCITING NEWS!

I got the hubs-to-be to jump on the blog bandwagon! You can find him here...


Can't you just picture it. Friday nights, cuddled up on the couch together, each of us looking deep into each others eyes... then turning back to our respective computers to blog. Wow, we are cool kids.

His blog is all about driving towards that American Dream. We're certainly not millionaires yet, but he'll be posting all about his business trials and errors, about the connections he's making, what he's doing to make it happen.

I'm so so proud of him for this new venture, and for all of the other amazing endeavors he's setting out on... which you'll hear all about on his blog. :)

So go check him out, follow him, leave him a nice little comment. Please and Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! But so far the Link doesn't work for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, that's so awesome! I wish my hubby would start a blog! Then he'd understand why I'm obsessed! Haha!

    ReplyDelete