I had my hair trial with my amazing Aunt, who will be doing my hair for the wedding, and friends, let me tell you, I am so excited. The hair is fabulous!
From there I went directly to my final dress fitting, hair all done, accessories in tow. It was such an amazing feeling to see everything all put together. The dress fitting perfectly, the jewelry just right, my hair all done up, and my veil adding just the right touch of bride. I was giddy and emotional and I wish I could share with you exactly how everything looks, but unfortunately you’re going to have to wait until after my wedding for that. On the up-side, as of today, there are only 38 days left. Not too much longer!
Today I’m linking up with Mrs. Stephanie T. for Little Bits of Happiness. This week has been beyond beautiful, so why not share the joy?
- The weight of wedding planning is beginning to ease into bridal bliss. I still have so much left to accomplish before the big day, but the closer we get, the more and more I just can’t wait to be standing there at the altar with the hubs-to-be. I just know it’s going to be amazing, and just thinking about being his wife makes me smile (gah, I’m cheesy) :)
- We've gotten some exciting news about our post-wedding living arrangements. I'll share more when I know more, I promise. Just now that right now, I'm excited.
- The time change… good and bad. In the mornings, I’ve been really dreading leaving my comfy bed, but the extra hour of light at night makes me feel so much more productive. I’m an old lady; the minute the sun goes down, I want to sleep. So more sunshine equals more activities for me.
- Meal Plans. The hubs-to-be and I decided we were going to try and be more intentional about planning our dinners. This isn’t a diet at all, but more a way to save some cash on groceries. Our typical routine consists of going to the grocery store daily to pick out the ingredients for whatever we decide to cook that evening. We inevitable buy something extra every time we go. Sooo… by making a plan for the week and sticking to it, not only are we getting yummy homemade food every night, but we’re avoiding the extra grocery costs! Yay for double benefits.
- The Best Friends Birthday is today!! And we are going out of town to celebrate this weekend. It will be amazing, I guarantee it. Happy Birthday Ash!
So there you have it, the little things that are making me beyond happy this week.
What’s brightening up your day?