Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Calling All Bloggers!

Hello Again!

I have been so inconsistent with this little blog here.

While the rest of you have been busy little blogging bees (I had 200 unread posts on my reader this morning,) I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off and letting my little blog slip to the way side.



But, I wanted to stop by and let you know that I am still alive, I will get my butt back in blogging gear, probably after the wedding (which, by the way is next Sunday!,) and I will start posting interesting things again :)

In the meantime, I'm calling for guest bloggers to post here while I am away on my honeymoon. My phone and computer are staying behind,  so I'd like for you to take over my little piece of the blogoshpere.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at breakfastwithstephanie@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like to post about. The first seven responses that fit my blog's style will be shared here the week of April 23-29.

Can't wait to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment