Tuesday, May 29, 2012

And She's Back!

Yes, it's true.

I still exist, I swear.

I haven't posted on this little blog of mine in nearly two months, a ridiculously long time in my book. Whoops, sorry for the absence friends. Actually, I'm not that sorry, and I'll explain why.

I have been a busy little bee in the past two months.

I married the love of my life on April 22, 2012.



I went on my honeymoon.



I bought a house.



I moved into said house.

And here we are.

I promise to give you all the run-down of everything little thing. The details of the wedding, the honeymoon excursions, the house-buying fun... all of it. So stay tuned... I don't want to overwhelm you, but it's all coming soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy young lady. I am so very proud of all your accomplishments and look forward to sharing many more with you. Looking forward to seeing your new home when you are ready for guests. Love you both --- Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete