Friday, June 1, 2012

Confessional Friday

It's Friday, I'm exhausted (which is a sign of a very productive week I've decided,) and I am more than ready for the weekend to arrive at my doorstep.

Today, I'm linking up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday, so let's get to 'em.

I confess that this morning, I attempted the top knot look for the first time, and I've gotta admit, I'm kinda digging it. After a lifetime in ballet classes, wearing my hair in a bun, I was hesitant to jump on the bandwagon. But I did, and I'm ready to roll.

Oh why yes, I did become Hilary Duff overnight
I confess that I've eaten so terribly this week, I can't even describe it. With the move, work, and three show weekends in a row for the dance company, I've had absolutely no energy to try and prepare anything beyond sloppy joes (yes, that was my dinner last night.) The night before was firehouse subs, and the night before that was popeyes fried chicken. Lord help us all. This girl is in desperate need of a grocery trip.

I confess that I stayed up late watching the Hatfields and McCoys this week. A history buff dad (well versed in his civil war knowledge) raised this girl, so you know I had to see what it was all about. I can't lie, I'm pretty into it. I missed parts II and III due to rehearsals, so I'm going to be searching my on-demand arsenal.


Finally, I confess thats I'm making the move to Blogger. I've enjoyed wordpress, but I'm finding that the community of bloggers that I read and enjoy are really all over on this little platform here. For the next week or so, I'll be posting to both url's (particularly until I can manage to make my domain name transfer,) but after that, you'll find all of my updates on this new, revamped site. Assuming all goes well, breakfastwithstephanie.com will still be the address you can go to to find all of my posts. For now, it's breakfstwithstephanie.blogspot.com .  If you're reading this on wordpress, go here to find my new site.

Have a great weekend darlings! Hope you have some fun things planned.

2 comments:

  1. You know what's worse than having sloppy joes for dinner? Having sloppy joes in hard taco shells instead of buns because you don't like bread. Yeah that's totally me.

    I found you from Leslie's link up, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sloppy Tacos..sounds pretty good actually! I might have to try that lol

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete