Friday, June 22, 2012

My Week in Pictures

I watched Say Yes to The Dress one too many times this week, which led to this....
I know you married girls feel me. Watching those girls experience the excitement of putting on their dress for the first time makes me miss being a bride. Not that I don't love being a wife. Because I so so so do. But sometimes, a girl's just gotta get back into her wedding dress and parade around the house a little bit. I'm lucky my husband is such a good sport.




I'm going to be taking care of this little guy while my brother is away at college. See the resemblance?






Last night, I celebrated my friend Shea's Birthday at a little hole-in-the-wall pizza place in Orlando called Rossi's Pizza and Pasta. Not going to lie, I was a little skeptical at first, but let me tell you, their pizza was delicious! And the company was pretty good too.


Now, this next picture was going to lead to a rant about why buns make me mad. Particularly diving into the fact that I hated bobby pins and buns when I was in ballet class all the time and therefore do not  understand why I choose to subject myself to them voluntarily. Yes, my hair may be dirty, making a bun seem like a viable option. But by 2:00 pm, I always regret my decision. Taking bobby pins out after a long day is certainly equatable to taking off your bra and going free. Both are pretty wonderful. But a bra is necessary is buns are not. So I'm think I might lose the second one. 

Anyways, I took this little gem of a picture to illustrate my bun to you, planning to crop out my arms later. Except, my arm looked like this.

What in the world is going on with my left arm?? Honestly, I know my knees and elbows hyper-extend, its something I've been working on in dance forever, but this picture is pretty creeptastic. I about dies when I saw it. Not the best bun picture ever, but I had to share.

I hope you have a marvelous weekend planned! See you around the blogosphere soon!

2 comments:

  1. We had our rehearsal dinner at Rossi's in the back room by the bar area! We had a slideshow of a bunch of pics playing of all our family and friends! My husband grew up there eating every Tuesday night with his grandparents and parents so it was special to him. We wanted a very casual laid back dinner. It's kinda a hole in the wall place, but was perfect for all our family to just hang out and eat and allowed us time to mingle with everyone who had come from out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have made me want to try on my wedding dress!!! It really is the best feeling!!

    ReplyDelete