Friday, August 31, 2012

Life Planning

We all know lust is one of the seven deadly sins.

But, what if the object of your lust is a day planner? I ask this very important question because I am currently lusting over the Erin Condren Life Planners. They are beautiful and perfect and everything I need in my life.

One problem, the base price is $50.00, and when I add in the extras I clearly need, my total comes to $75.00 . Now, for as much as I use my current planner, I can almost justify this hefty price tag. My husband on the other hand, does not support such a decision. And, well, he's probably right (let's keep that under wraps, shall we?)

But, since we're already talking about them, let me give you a rundown of these heaven-sent organizers.


There's really nothing else like them in the market right now. Trust me, I've spent hours googling. So, what do I do? Most likely, I will be settling for the $11.95 planner at Wal-Mart, but now that I've seen these, it's going to be such a bittersweet purchase. (BTW, When did I get so old that planners were my exciting purchase?)

Has anybody bought one of these? Is it worth the large chunk its going to take out of my bank account?

No comments:

Post a Comment