Thursday, August 16, 2012

The "I'm Still Alive" Picture Dump

It's been over a month since I've blogged. And I miss it, this little internet home of mine. But I swear, though I've been pretty non-existent around these parts, I do still have a life. So rather than divulge all of the details of my absence in a long, drawn out thesis, I decided just to share some photos of what I've been doing since you last heard from me.

The hubby lounging with our friends' puppy. Our impromptu trip to visit them in Sarasota was way too much fun and only made me wish they lived closer.

I love this guy so much!!

My amazing friend (or should I say big sister?) Joanne came to visit from England and brought her adorable little boy Jake with her. As you can see, the apple does not fall far from the tree. I love them!

Our two day venture into running together. Florida and July weather do not make for the optimal running conditions.

The hubs helping me with my Pinterest craft dreams. The most important thing I've learned from Pinterest is that anything can be made from pallets.

The results of a lovely blood test to find out why I've been getting sick so often. Pale skin and needles don't mix.

Some of the results of that blood test. Lots of fun, yummy supplements for me.

The hubby worked late one night so I decided to meet up with him for dinner on that side of town afterwards. This is what I was greeted with. Good thing I thought ahead to bring him a change of clothes. "Yes, I'd like a table for two. You probably want to seat us as far in the back of the restaurant as you can."

Birthday lunches in the office. Yes, we celebrated all three together so we got three free desserts and three lovely sombrero wearing pictures.


That's about it for today's recap. While you're perusing the internet, be sure to check out this post by the lovely Rachel Held Evans. Just a little daily reminder that I think everyone can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment