Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WTF September

September is quickly approaching, far more quickly than I can even believe. But, its almost here, and with it brings the fall, lovely weather, and the most delicious food you'll eat all year. It also brings my cousin's wedding, which means a trip to CT and NY for me. I am beyond excited! YOu will absolutely see updates on that toward the end of the month.

This September, I'm jumping on the photo a day bandwagon, but only because I found a challenge I think looks really fun. lululemon athletica is hosting 30-Day Photo Challenge called "What the Focus September" 


Read Here for more information.
I love how these key words can be taken in any context, from playful to powerful, and are not only fun, but can really serve as a reminder to take in each day as it comes as an opportunity.

Join me, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment