Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Hump Day Everyone! I am more thrilled than usual for Wednesday to be here, because I am only one day away from my Connecticut/NYC trip. My cousin gets married this Sunday and I cannot wait to see how beautiful she is going to look.

In the meantime, I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for OHP today with some of my favorite pins from the past week.


























By the way, if you haven't noticed, the url has changed just a little bit. When I first made the move to blogger breakfastwithstephanie.blogspot.com was taken, but it's open now so here I am. If you want to find me, make sure you update this.

Head on over and link up yourself for OHP. I can't wait to see what everyone else is pinning.

5 comments:

  1. I love the first pin and the olsen twin one, too funny!

    I love your blog name, so cute!

    http://allisondiane16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty sure the Olsen's were my 6 year-old self's idols so it seemed appropriate lol

      Delete
  2. ahhh love the olsen twin pin and that nail pin! you have such a cute blog too! im having a great giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out! happy wed dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to your cousin - have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete