Saturday, August 10, 2013

The ABC's of Me


It’s so wonderful to have a best friend who also blogs. There are multiple reasons for this. You have a built-in commenter, someone always likes your posts, and you also have someone to commiserate with on server issues or writer’s block.

But more than that, it’s so lovely to have a best friend who blogs because you can take their ideas use their ideas for inspiration.

So, thanks Ashten for this lovely idea of doing an alphabet all about me. Here it goes.


A: Attached or Single? Very much attached to this hunky husband of mine.


B: Best Friend? This lovely lady, who lives way too far away for my liking.


C: Cake or pie? Cake all the way. Dark chocolate with chocolate ganache and some sort of strawberry drizzle on top. I’m hungry now.

D: Day of choice? I love my Sundays. Starting the day off at church always makes the world a little more beautiful.

E: Essential item? My wedding ring. (though, my husband would argue that I am lost without my phone which is probably pretty accurate)

F: Favorite color? Pink

G: Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms of the sour variety

H: Hometown? Kissimmee, Fl

I: Favorite indulgence? Hmm… Not sure I can talk about that here. Lol just kidding. French Fries all the way.

J: January or July? January. New Year, New Goals, I love January.

K: Kids? None yet. We definitely want them eventually. All in God’s good timing.

L: Life isn’t complete without? Jesus

M: Marriage date? April 22, 2012



N: Number of brothers/sisters? One younger brother, who also lives way too far away. Why does everyone leave? Hello, Florida = Paradise

O: Oranges or Apples? Oranges – preferably seedless

P: Phobias/Fears? I don’t think I really have any major ones. I don’t like bridges though. Small bridges sure, but any large bridges I have to drive over, especially over water…yuck.

Q: Quotes? “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring” – Marilyn Monroe
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.” - Martha Graham

R: Reasons to smile? My Hubby, My Puppy, My Amazing Friends, My Family


S: Season of choice? Fall in Florida is really an extension of summer with cooler breezes and that yummy fall smell in the air. What’s not to love?

T: TV Shows? Bones, New Girl, Breaking Pointe, Dance Moms, So You Think You Can Dance, Castle, MasterChef, Once Upon a Time

U: Unknown fact about me? Hmmm… this is a hard one…When I was seven I had a concussion from being kicked in gymnastics class. I had a black eye for a little while and big bump on the back of my head, both of which were broadcast live on national television about a week later when I performed in the Walt Disney World Easter Parade.

V: Vegetable? Brussel Sprouts, roasted with a lemon garlic aioli

W: Worst habit?Biting my finger nails. Worrying about everything.

X: Xray or Ultrasound? Well, since an Xray can have harmful side effects down the line, and typically is associated with a broken bone, I’m gonna have to go with Ultrasound.

Y: Your favorite food? Can I say everything? I love pizza, I love a good Salmon BLT, oooh or maybe the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday’s. Does that count as one food?

Z: Zodiac sign? Scorpio

Well there you have it, the ABC's of Me. Got any fun facts you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment